Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Modes of Transport : History

luna-tfr
Luna TFR Plus. During my school days, my friend Pankaj had one. He was the first to graduate from a cycle to a Luna.
1
My friend Joseph had a Bajaj Chetak. That was the second vehicle that I drove.
2a
Bajaj Super was the first vehicle my brother had purchased.
lamby4
I had a friend we used to call him "kaka" (uncle). He had a Lamby and we used to ride 5 friends on it.
tvs-moped
Later one of our friend bought a TVS 50. I remember we used to run and jump and sit on it.
hero_honda_cd100
This was my first motor cycle I rode. I have never purchased a two wheeler in my life. Hero Honda CD 100. My brother owns one.
rajdoot_175_1
Rajdoot. Any key could start it. Even a decent nail could start it. It was so simple those days.

No comments: