Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Smallest

I was surfing the net to find the world's smallest countries. I found a link here.
If you add up the population of the 17 countries listed here, it is still less than a medium sized Indian town. I am surprised how people feel and live in such small countries.
The link is here.



Next I started to look for the smallest people. I found a site about Primordial Dwarfism. It is essentially a rare case where people grow very slowly. Much better than me I think the video shows it all. I searched further and found this site. There was reference of an Indian there. This caught my attention. His name is Aditya "Romeo" Dev. He is a body builder and recognized as the smallest body builder both in Guinness and Limca book of records.

A picture is attached.


No comments: