Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Trip to Ayuthaya.

Last Sunday, I decided to go to Ayuthaya. There are many ways to go there. But I decided to take the route that is taken by common people. A taxi would have cost any where near to 2000 Baht or more. And would be going-seeing-coming back.

I took the BTK train to Moh-Chit station. The train ride with good AC is really refreshing. Next I got down and took a bus number 77. I should add here that, one of the security personnel there was very helpful. He told me to take either 77 or 3, which will take me direct to the Bus Station. Any way, the bus ride was nice. It cost be 16 Baht. Once in the bus station, I took the Bus to Ayuthaya. It was again AC. Ride was nice, and in 90 mins I was there. Once in Ayuthaya, I took a motorcycle and went about seeing the place.

You can read some information on Ayuthaya here.
1. Amazing Thailand. Tourist Web site. (http://www.amazing-thailand.com/Ayuthaya.html)

I took many photos on my Casio-Exilim. But I am posting those I took on my Nokia 6300 camera phone.

Enjoy.








Peace in world.

No comments: