Friday, July 29, 2011

Mind Mapping

Mind mapping has been a favourite topic for me. In my trainings I usually incorporate this. I also teach the participants the benefit of it. And how to apply in their day to day work. While going through technical manuals with hundreds of abbreviations, and countless features mind mapping comes as a great relief.

Mind map is not connecting electrical wires to the head. It is a diagram. You can read a good piece of information here.

Now one way to put it in practice is using paper and pen. But with software things can be more easy. There are paid version. But me being opensource supporter, have found a good free tool. It is called the Free Mind project. You can get the details here. So take some time, download and use the software. I am looking for some Android version as well. Free ofcourse.

No comments: